- The Democrats will take the House of Representatives by five seats.
- The Democrats will not take the Senate, but will be within one.
- We will pick up Senate seats in PA, MT, OH and RI.
- We will maintain all Senate seats currently held by Dems
- We will lose in TN and VA.
- Howard Dean will not get any credit for our successes.
Why won't he get the credit he deserves? Because he went outside the Beltway. To the mob of political insiders, the idea of actually building a base at the community level is like putting ketchup on Cheerios. In their view, the way to build political movements is to meekly put your points across on the Sunday talk shows.